Dentahex Oral Rinse
Dentahex provides the routine home dental care your pup needs. This oral hygiene rinse is palatable and highly effective in reducing plaque and freshening breath in both dogs and cats. The unique formulation provides anti-plaque and anti-calculus properties, thus aiding in the prevention of tooth and gum disease. It contains Chlorhexidine 0.12% with Zinc.
- Plaque, if not removed, will harden into calculus or tartar. Dentahex Oral Hygiene Rinse is a palatable and easy to use oral hygiene rinse that cleans and polishes teeth and gums in efforts to reduce the risk of periodontal disease.
- Unique formulation provides anti-plaque and anti-calculus properties thus aiding in the prevention of tooth and gum disease.
- Safe for both dogs and cats. Perfect for the household with multiple pet types.
- Chlorhexidine 0.12% with zinc prevents tooth and gum disease while combatting plaque and freshening breath.
- Rinse daily following each meal or as directed by your veterinarian for maintaining ideal dental hygiene.
Shake well before each use. Rinse daily following each meal or as directed by your veterinarian. Gently lift the upper lip to expose the teeth and gums. Point and squeeze to apply a gentle stream along the gum line. Dentahex Oral Rinse disperses rapidly and completely covers the entire oral cavity, even difficult to reach areas. Avoid touching the gum with the applicator tip to avoid any injury in case of movement of our pet.
Dentahex Oral Hygiene Rinse contains Chlorhexidine 0.12% with Zinc, water, glycerin, sorbitol, SD alcohol 38B, flavor, chlorhexidine gluconate, poloxamer 407, zinc gluconate, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C blue #1