Harrison Bird Food Adult Lifetime Mash
Uses & Storage
- An Adult Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- For birds with certain dietary sensitivities.
- This formula does not contain the following items:
- This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including canaries, budgies (parakeets), cockatiels, doves, lovebirds, conures, parrotlets, pigeons and other small birds.
- Storage: Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note "use before" dating printing on bag.
- feed fresh food daily.
- to help reduce waste, feed as distinct meals.
It is not recommended to supplement with vitamins or other bird or animal food products. Supplementation should be limited to no more than 10% of the overall diet. Offer certified organic vegetables and fruits in small quantities; select dark yellow meaty or dark green leafy items such as sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, winter squash, broccoli, parsley, spinach, mango or papaya.
[For birds with suspected iron-storage disease: Avoid citrus fruits, tomatoes, kiwi, strawberries and other foods containing vitamin C. Avoid grapes, currants, raisins, liver, red meat, egg yolk or dark green vegetables such as spinach, which may contain high levels of iron.]
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Toasted Buckwheat, *Toasted Soybeans, *Sesame Seeds, *Chia, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, Bentonite, Monocalcium Phosphate, *Sea Kelp, Mixed Tocopherols (source of Vitamin E), Salt, *Anise Seed, *Algae Meal, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil)
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 17%, crude fat (min.) 6.5%, crude fiber (max) 8%, moisture (max.) 10%